Monday, February 2, 2009

Traffic Court

Today I have to go to traffic court. It's not a huge deal, it's to get a ticket dismissed. Just after Christmas, one of the headlights went out on the car and I got ticketed for driving at night. It was one of those situations where we already had an appointment to take in the car, but I got caught. Luckily, the police officer said that if I brought in proof that we had fixed it to my court date that he'd dismiss the ticket. I have a feeling that I might not have gotten a ticket if we had Oregon license plates. Don't worry, we're remedying that situation too. Hopefully my appearance in court will be quick and easy.

However, I'm thinking that my court date might be pretty stressful (wink wink) and that I might have to go and decompress at the fabric store. I pulled out my fabric stash last night before taking Jesse to the airport to examine some things that I have in progress and to reassess a couple of projects that are just in the planning stages. Jesse will be in Boston until Wednesday afternoon, so I have two whole nights to sew up a storm. First, I'll finish the runner for our newest addition. Then, I'll get to the fun stuff! Maybe I'll work a little more on my Portland Love Quilt (that I had grand plans to finish this fall), or maybe I'll start something entirely new!

No comments: