Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Addition

On Friday, we purchased a couch. At first, I was excited about the purchase. That was until I took my first nap on it this weekend and then I was ecstatic about the purchase. I forgot how awesome couches are and it is now my favorite place to beach myself after a long day of work or play. Why on earth did we wait this long?

Ta da! Our couch (sitting in the craptastic living room). I tried to crop out the boxes and other random stuff, but Photoshop can only do so much. Needless to say, our apartment in this state won't win any design (or tidiness) awards, but I'm making progress. Slowly.

I'd probably make a little more progress if my lounge breaks didn't get in the way.

But how can you judge my progress when it's the breaks that make me so darn happy?

Speaking of progress, I'm 31 weeks 2 days along and the belly continues to amaze me. Every day J and I marvel at the sheer size and wonder how the heck 4-5 more pounds of baby will manage to squeeze in there?! I'm convinced that my stomach is already stuck somewhere under my left shoulder blade, as evidenced my my inability to eat anything larger than my fist without feeling overly stuffed and short of breath. I have to say though, feeling (and seeing) Baby G's little feet poke and prod around is well worth the stomach drama. It makes me more and more excited for his arrival in August!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, baby! A few more weeks and we won't be able to see the lower towel rack in the bathroom. Ha ha.

Just teasing, EB. You look great. Jesse is lucky to have such a sexy pregnant wife. :) Talk to you soon... L

Brasilliant said...

Tell me about it! The belly has become hazardous to others. Soon I'll be bowling over adults and parked cars.

Can't wait to catch up this evening!